DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Horns and Wings

Tyrhh

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Tyrhh
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I thought that an idea for a new pair of horns and new wings could be to add those from the Maleficent movie.
Plus it could give players the idea that they have or see many different types of horns and wings while they playing!

Here are some pictures as an example:
wings1.jpg
wings2.jpg

horns1.jpg

Attachments

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
oooh, I really like this idea!! Maleficent's wings and horns designs are super unique and I think it would be a great addition to the hats collection! There's definitely a huge Disney fan base (me being part of it) on the server and this would be super cool to see in-game! Maleficent's character design totally fits the magical creature's aspect of Potterworld as well.

Last edited:

Brandon_Everard

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thrashaba
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I honestly like the idea now that we know things like this is possible (i,e, dragon wings) and well, it opens up to a new world of future possibilities, like already present with the scythe wands and the Dark Follower helmets being in three different colors.

We also have seen how popular the wings have been so far and tbh, I believe these would get the same or even better response as it is Disney inspired.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Tyrhh!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to the threads! An additional thank you to everyone who has contributed their thoughts to this thread. As we are always on the search for better ways to make our server a better place, your feedback is much appreciated!

At this time, I will be forwarding your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I will get back to you on our decision here so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, I hope you have a magical day! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @Tyrhh!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! We're super appreciative of you bringing your voice forward and suggesting your idea.

I have brought your idea to the team, and unfortunately we have came to the decision to decline it at this time. While we really like the idea, we believe the specific wings and horns in question will be too similar to other items and therefore repetitive to the store items.

I looked through the store and found a few that I feel would look nice to get the same "vibe" as the ones you showed in your suggestion! For the wings, I highly recommend the Dragon Wings! When you purchase them, you get 2 sizes so I recommend using the big ones. Same goes for the Dark Angel Wings. These are a personal favorite of mine, so I suggest using the big ones!

Then with the horns, I couldn't find anything in specific other than the Dragon Horns. I'm actually going to purchase these really soon, they're SUPER cool looking and you get 2 sizes, so I suggest using the big ones.

The Dragon Horns with the wings will give off a nice look to what you'd be looking for with Maleficent wings I believe!

Regardless of our decision, we are still super appreciative of you bringing your voice forward to the threads. Take good care of yourself and make sure to stay hydrated! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate