DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Prefix

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hello Everyone!

Recently I have been trying to get more involved in the roleplay part of the server. I applied for High Phoenix, started taking part in more events, etc.

This New Prefix(s) is for High Phoenix, Dark Council, Werewolf Elite, Camarilla Court, and Aurolock Offical, as they do so much work behind the scenes for their allegiance and/or club.

It simply is a prefix they can choose to wear, and it would look something like this:

(High Phoenix) Keira_Fireheart: Example

Have a nice day!

Professor
Prefix Examples:
(Camarilla Court) Keira_Fireheart: Example
(Aurolock Offical) Keira_Fireheart: Example
(Dark Council) Keira_Fireheart: Example
(High Phoenix) Keira_Fireheart: Example
(Werewolf Elite) Keira_Fireheart: Example

Brandon_Everard

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thrashaba
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I personally love the idea as these roles are important in RP and it helps newer RPers see who they can ask general questions to. For example, when Henry first got me into RP, I bombarded him with questions about the built world already.

The big problem I can see with this is players getting confused on if the person is staff or not. I know there is a bit of overlap sometimes but the Werewolf Elite is not and there might be others that are not actually staff but have RP roles.

Professor
Yeah I get where you are coming from! They could just say if someone asked like "I am not staff" plus maybe PW would post it on discord or the fourms and say like "This is NOT a staff role"

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I disagree with this suggestion for numerous reasons. To start off with, these roles are considered unofficial RP. The official characters don't get prefixes either, except the allegiance leader. For example, the Phoenix Flamekeeper does not get a prefix. I think this could also get confused with staff members, because most people who have prefixes that are non-allegiance are staff/team/tournament winners.

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
As much as I would like to see this on the server, we have to remember that the positions like High Phoenix, Dark Council, Aurorlock Official, etc, are unofficial positions. Like Joshua said, even the Inner-Circle members (Council of Cinders, Dark Hand, Aurorlock High Command, etc) don't necessarily get their prefixes. Though it would be a good way to promote RP, I also agree with Joshua that it isn't necessary & will be confusing to lots of players.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I can't see this happening as like Max and Joshua said, Seers in high positions in rp don't get prefixes either and all of these roles are a part of unofficial rp. Sure, it could encourage people to play more of a part in roleplay but something like this happening for roles in unofficial rp sounds a little unlikely.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Hi there ❤ Keira Fireheart ❤,
thank you so much for bringing forth this idea!
I will now share your suggestion with my fellow Poltergeists!
We will carefully consider it.
We'll get back to you once we've reached a decision!
Have a wonderful day!

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Hi there ❤ Keira Fireheart ❤ !
I've brought your idea up to the rest of the Poltergeist team and unfortunately we will be denying your suggestion because of several reasons.
One of them is the big confusion this could bring to players believing these roles are members of the Staff Team.
Another reason for declining your idea is that players might get involved into the Unofficial roleplay just to get a special Prefix out of it. Those Players might become rolemodels and would get looked up to.
If players want that kind of recognition, they could apply for the Seer position!
Currently not even the inner circle members have those kind of prefixes ( except for the Allegiance leaders ) and there are no plans of changing this in the future yet!
We hope you have a wonderful day or night!
~Hektor