DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Quests Ideas!

Kira Frogg

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KiraTheHouseElf
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Serpent Vampire Scribe Publisher
*Note that I am unsure if these ideas are already something spoken about for the Revelius Update*
I have had these ideas of new quests in mind for awhile and I wanted to see if it could work. Though these quest ideas would take time, I would like you guys to consider these ideas. I’ve been thinking of quests like how each Harry Potter book/movie had a big task. For example, In the second Harry Potter book, Harry had to kill a Basilisk. Maybe we could do these quests just like the Dark Prison or Revenant quests where players work their way up for a prize. This would include seven different stages in this case. Each stage would correspond to a challenge faced in The Harry Potter Books/Movies. The rewards at the end could include gold and experience as well as a small collectable for doing it. A player could do this with friends or by themselves. Thank you for taking time to read this!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Omg yess! This is the ideal quest for me! Revenant and Dark Prison were so fun for me, and the new quests are in no way nearly as good as those were! Too much back and forward :/

More quests like Revenant would be amazing, as it was so fun. I made some friends through doing that quest as you cannot do them alone (unless you know strats, but you don't know these until you've already done the quest / that stage).

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Greetings Kira!
Thank you for taking the time to bring up your suggestion. This is something we truly appreciate as we are always looking for new ideas to improve our server.
I will now be bringing up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again!
After talking about this idea, we have decided to accept it, in a way. We will likely not create quests that correspond to each book for every year or together in a whole quest. However, we might look into making some quests that relate to the original HP Lore, such as a series of quests related to the interwizard tournament, although we will likely be putting our own spin on these. Furthermore, for the challenge aspect in a group you mention, we are planning on releasing dungeons but there is no ETA for that yet.
Thank you for suggesting this and giving us ideas. We really appreciate it and hope you will come forward with more wonderful ideas in the future! Have a wonderful day and take care!