DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Roleplay Advancement - Analyzed

OcelotGuardian

Magician
Minecraft IGN: OcelotGuardian
Honeybadger Dark Follower Werewolf
This is important!

There's a new Roleplay Event at the Aurorlock Manor (It's near the Mine Depot):
The Dark Followers attacked the Aurorlock Manor, and you are able to recover shreds of a report.
From what I've been told, every Dark Follower who participated in the attack escaped, except for Noah Pendragon. He is currently imprisoned in the Aurorlock base.

'...that pesky little pigeon would only worsen the situation but you didn't listen, look...'

'...they have a Dark Lord now and worst of all - our Aurorlocks are starting to question their...'

'...see them incriminated myself. You better make sure they are following orders without...'

'...control of this society. If you encounter any troublesome Aurorlocks, throw them into the...'

'...in our way will perish. Proceed to Operation Eighty-Three B at once, unless you want your head hanging from...'

These shreds are from a report from Jack Quintin to another Aurorlock. As we know, Jack Quintin was the judge for Aviforma's Trial. He called Aviforma "bird". This report is written how he talks. Jack goes on to talk about how the Dark Followers have a new Dark Lord, and that Aurorlocks are defecting. He wants them prosecuted and thrown in prison. The recipient of this report is in charge of the Aurorlocks, and is tasked with keeping them in line. Jack has a new operation to regain control over the wizarding community (what he called "this society"). If the operation is not followed through, the recipient will be hanged/executed.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
You are super smart for figuring this out! We'd love to have you continuing to help solve mysteries for the Dark Followers.