DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Shops - New Items?

Opinions?

• I really like this idea!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The idea is alright, but I'm not bothered.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HATE IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I assume if this were to be added (or something similar), it would of course be done after Revelius!

There are shops in the Potterworld server, such as: Broomstix, the Joke Shop, Scribbulus Writing Equipment, The Daily Diviner, Banners and String, Boundless Books, and Madam Mym's Robe Shop (there may be more I'm either forgetting or exist and I don't know about). There are more I'm aware of, however they sell the same things / are shop repeats in a different location with a different name.

I think it would be cool to add some more of these shops, such as stalls in towns/villages. There are loads of shops in the server to look at, however most of them don't actually sell anything and are just for decoration. As I said above, some are also repeats.

These shops wouldn't necessarily need to be built, as Diagonal Lane already has loads ready to be filled! In towns, there could be shop stalls. These could sell food (food stalls), or sell items / collectables, too! These shops / stalls would sell items exclusive to that shop - remove repeats (the same foods would be sold in multiple stalls, as that is realistic. I do know that in real life different shops can sell the same things, yes, but it would be more fun if each shop had a new item to be discovered in it!). I understand that creating new items to sell could be difficult, but a lot of new items are made for events, so there should be space for new ones. Or if not, items could simply be re textured.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thanks for the suggestion! We appreciate all of the feedback and suggestions we receive, as it helps us to better the server. There was already a thread with a similar concept that has been accepted, as it is something we are looking into doing for future. You can find it here.