DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Spell

Julian006

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Julian006
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Hey :)
I was just thinking, yea I do that sometimes..
And I came up with an idea for the effect for a certain spell..
I was thinking for a usefull effect for this spell before but without any luck.
The spell: Obliviate or Obliviatus.
If the spell gets used on you a random spell on your hotbar will be given a cooldown for some time, with the meaning behind it that you
forgot how to use the spell. As far as I know you guys are not adding new spells into the system, but maybe for another time.
If I am correct there will be a new magic system in the Revelius Update so the upgrades for this spell could be:
1. A longer cooldown for the spell that has been forgotten.
2. Multiple spells are forgotten (idk if you could level this)
3. The cooldown of the spell usage will be reduced.

I hope this idea is usefull! I am sure you won't use it, but I just wanted to share it <3

Aspasia Castellanos

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I don't think they will be adding anymore spells since Revelius is right up the corner and a majority of spells will be removed.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
I don't think they will be adding anymore spells since Revelius is right up the corner and a majority of spells will be removed.
We actually are not removing a majority of the spells. After hearing player feedback we made some changes which you can read about here. There are only 8 spells that will be removed with Revelius. :D

Julian006

Magician
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
not really, if it put a random spell on its full cooldown it would be powerful to some extent. imagine hitting someone with it and their vulnamendius goes on that really long cooldown
True true, but you need to level it first in order to create that cooldown... But after that it could be really OP yea..

Julian006

Magician
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
It has the potential to be op, but most of the time it's just eh. Also, people can just inventory cast their healing spells.
You don't know if Inventory Quick Casting will be removed in Revelius.. But if not, the spell could give you an extra effect that prevents you from inventory casting :p

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Julian006,
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!
I will now share your idea with the other Poltergeists so that we can discuss it. We will get back to you soon with a decision.
Have a magical day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again,

Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for being patient. We will be declining this thread for now, however the new Systems team (that manages spells, magic and mobs) will be going over everything at a later date and look at all these suggestions again, when they get a chance to figure out how to manage things. so it is not a definitive decline.

Thanks again for the suggestion and have a wonderful day!