DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

No cool down, or only 3 second cooldown for ascendo or appareo

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I'll be grinding mobs, and I missed the tree with one of those spells, then I have to run away from the mobs for 10-15 seconds to wait for the cooldown to finish, and also with appareo i'll be doing chest runs, and i need to get behind something, but then i miss, and have to wait a long time.
-So i would like no cooldown, or atleast to lower it.

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I'll be grinding mobs, and I missed the tree with one of those spells, then I have to run away from the mobs for 10-15 seconds to wait for the cooldown to finish, and also with appareo i'll be doing chest runs, and i need to get behind something, but then i miss, and have to wait a long time.
-So i would like no cooldown, or atleast to lower it.
Hmm. Naaahhhh that would ultimately destroy pvp and I don’t think it can take anymore L’s

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Yeah, I mean this would really mess with several aspects of the server and also seems quite unnessicary (i will never spell this word correctly) as a big point of the spells is to be able to use them skillfully and to perfection. With a bit of practice and consentration, ascendo and appareo become really easy to use. There are also brooms which can be used as alternatives as long as you are not inside.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Yellow_Flower, EdenFrost, and MattyPoltergeist,

Thank you for creating this suggestion and for leaving your feedback on this thread! After discussing this suggestion with the Leadership team, we have decided to decline it. This is primarily because reducing or removing the cooldown on Ascendo or Appareo would create an immense imbalance in our opinion. On top of this, during the Gameplay Update 1.3.2 we already reduced to base cooldown for both of these spells, in order to balance the spells.

We hope that you understand this decision. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out. We hope to see more suggestions from you on the forums. Regardless, I hope you all have a good day.