DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Numerous Hats

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Hey, this was the suggestion that I read that was similar to your idea - https://potterworldmc.com/threads/new-halloween-hats-ideas.3233/
I think the idea of having a double hat such as what you suggested and the one suggested in the link would be cool, but their reply was that other people may already have one of the two items - possibly making it harder to sell a double hat option if someone already had one of the hats in the combo.

Aside from that, I think it would be cool if a double hat option was created in the future when they plan to come up with new models for the shop.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I have suggested this in the past and I think it would be very awesome to see a system to combine hats or have new models with combined hats.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @ItzGoddess,
this is something that has been discussed before. Firstly, Allan has made a specific suggestion to combine two hats here and this is also something we have generally discussed among the Poltergeist Team and the appropriate Leadership Team.
The reason this suggestion is being declined is because we would need a new model for each possible combination of two hats. Each model would have to be manually created and this would take a lot of effort. Furthermore, it would be incredibly hard to keep up with all the possible combinations, as new store items are released regularly.
Nonetheless, thank you for suggesting this to us. We do really appreciate any suggestions players come up with, as they help us gain insight to what the community wants and how we could improve the server!
Have a wonderful day!
Aurora