DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Halloween Hats Ideas

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
So I was looking through the hats today and I was thinking wouldn't it be great if we had a Maleficent themed hat. So I was thinking maybe for Halloween we could combine the black Dragon Horns and Dark Wings for a maleficent hat. But we could also do the same thing for the white dragon horns and light wings. Those are my ideas what do you think?

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I really like the idea but I don't think it's fair to the players who already have bought the horns and the wings separate and when it's implanted they need to buy it again so they can wear it both.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I agree with @ChimpyNut, but also I'm not sure if a wings/hat duo is really possible to have on at one time. Since both the wings and horns are both their own separate hat, I'm not sure how they could combine so that you can wear both at once. However, maybe there's a way to do it, and if there is I think this is a really cool idea!

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I agree with @ChimpyNut, but also I'm not sure if a wings/hat duo is really possible to have on at one time. Since both the wings and horns are both their own separate hat, I'm not sure how they could combine so that you can wear both at once. However, maybe there's a way to do it, and if there is I think this is a really cool idea!
It would be possible, if we simply made a new model and combined both of them into one, however I do agree that it would be unfair to those who have already bought the dragon horns and wings. Halloween is also a good 5 months away and I think that we might be thinking too far ahead.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I think I made a suggestion of having a way to combine two hats into one way back when Uservoice was still available - I don't remember if it got replied to though.
And I agree with Aaron that it could be possible to combine two hat items into one model such as a Fairy Wings and Flower Crown combination and the Horns and Dark Wing suggested above.

I don't think that players that already have these single hats should pay again if there's a hat combo available in the future. Staff that deal with store items could probably find a way to make the hat combo free for people that have Hats A + B.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I think I made a suggestion of having a way to combine two hats into one way back when Uservoice was still available - I don't remember if it got replied to though.
And I agree with Aaron that it could be possible to combine two hat items into one model such as a Fairy Wings and Flower Crown combination and the Horns and Dark Wing suggested above.

I don't think that players that already have these single hats should pay again if there's a hat combo available in the future. Staff that deal with store items could probably find a way to make the hat combo free for people that have Hats A + B.
Its also really up to the player if they want to repurchase it

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello! Thanks for making a suggestion.
We, the Poltergeist Team, will now review your suggestion and get back to you with a response as soon as possible!
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again Allan!
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, as it is something we really appreciate. We are always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us improve the server.
After discussing your idea with the team, we have unfortunately decided that we will not be implementing it on the store. Many players already have one of the two items, so we feel that a combination of the two is not really necessary to add. We also do not think many players would be interested in buying this.
Have a wonderful day,
Aurora