DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ocarina shuffle keys when ppl emote you

Not_Ponzi

Magician
Minecraft IGN: P0nz1an1
Phoenix Raven
So it makes it extremely difficult not to be sad when ppl cheer your musical skills 2 second before the solo and all your stamina goes to the drain because they accidentally shuffle all your keybinds. I bet 10 gold that if someone emote u while u use magic it still shuffles spell.

that means a plugin is interfering with magic. Possibly the emote one

Dev fix!!!!!!

<3

Jebroney The squib

Not_Ponzi

Magician
Phoenix Raven
the bug itself rollback the state, its not a randomizer... If I changed scale, 2 mins ago, than ppl emote me during the next song, it will rollback to its previous order. so I end-up playing despacito all the time not to be affected by the glitch :3

Des-Pa_Cito

Not_Ponzi

Magician
Phoenix Raven
Its alright, but it<s becoming a trend, so I<m aware theres an ETA to reach on each bug but this one is clearly a misconception of new emote GUI with shift-Right click as it updated.

this is just a bug that makes items worth 1000 gold, completely obsolete and if you think it deeply,

It affect the gameplay as in: you give the chance to the player whose trolling to be molded by symbologic violence such as developping a taste for collateral damage and anarchy as the life goes on.

Every human is inherent to its life choices, be the change you wanna see in the world :eek:

And I<m speaking for my own, with humility, please gibe love/

Cunningness is so overrated folks. Astuteness is where its at, Rowena Raven is the real deal. Plz fix!

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Jebroney,
Thank you for reporting this!
As it is more of a bug report, I will be passing it on and moving this thread to declined.
In the future, you can try reporting things via the bug reports on the forums here as they will be picked up faster.
Feel free to use the Feedback and Suggestions forums to bring forward any ideas or feedback you may have!
Thanks again and have a great day!