DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Offer Bundle Discounts When Already Owning Part of It

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I feel like they should allow some sort of upgrade discount for the factions pheonix, aurorlock, dark follower, etc. where if you own one or more of the pieces from buying it separately and you decide you want the bundle for the things that aren't available individually I feel like the price of the bundle should discount what you already own.

OR just making all the items in the bundle available as individual purchases. Either way would be amazing.

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
ngl, I agree, it was apparently denied because it was unnecessary, but I agree with you
Discounting would be unnecessary if they make the items individually purchasable. They'd probably sell more of them too because a) the bundle would have a purpose - buy one large payment and save overall and b) if you don't like all the items you can pick and choose your store replacements.

I hope they just make them separately purchasable items.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
yea
unecessary for us but perfect for they wallet
i am sorry to say this but you need to understand economy situation of many people
i can understand the overpirce 40 € i do it anyways but if i arleady have that you should give me a discount or a lower price

Last edited:

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for making this suggestion. As mentioned previously on this thread, there was another thread of a similar topic that was declined. I'd like to elaborate on why it was declined.

First of all, we don't want to adjust prices, as there are already players who have purchased the package after purchasing individual parts. This would be unfair to these players. Secondly, most things included in the allegiance packages can be purchased individually, excluding the faction robes and Phoenix shapeshift. The robes and shapeshift are incentive to buy the package. We can look into adding a separate option on the store to get those items, or we'd have to add it to an existing item on the store. Lastly, we use Tebex for our webstore, and what you are suggesting isn't really possible in a clean and easy way.

I hope this explains things better, and once again, thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!