DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Online Friends

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Many of us have had it- logging on to see we have one friend online, and then trawling through pages and pages of friends lists to try and find our sole online friend. With the expansion of 30 friends max to 50 friends, we now have 5 pages (or even more for older players whoms systems bugged), to look through for our online friends. The simple command /f list is useful, and now shows the last time our friends were online (thank you for that one!), but clogs chat when we look through all of our lists, and it is rather annoying to have to type 5+ commands whilst looking for our online friends.

A simple solution to this problem is to introduce a new command, /f online (I mean you dont really need to call it this it just made sense to me)

This new command could quickly bring up a list of our online friends- and if we have more than 10 friends online, we may be able to do /f online 2 to show a second list of online friends.

I hope this new command can be considered, and if anyone has additional ideas/comments/feedback, please add to the thread! <3

tldr; add a command so we can see only our online friends in a list, not both online and offline together

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
This would definitely be very useful! This sort of idea would of course be very useful, as it makes it far easier to see who, out of our friends list, is online. I have an additional suggestion, which could be used alternatively. Simply sort friend lists to have online friends at the top of the first (few) page(s) and all the offline friends at the bottom or on the following pages. This would solve this problem, and it wouldn't add an additional command to remember and confuse newer players.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Tang!

This suggestion has now been completed! Friends will now appear in order of who is online on the first page of /friends, whereas offline friends will follow onto the next page and so forth! Thank you again for making this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day :serpent: