DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

option to not appear on loaded housing plots

Brandon_Everard

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thrashaba
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I fairly like this idea. It would stop Matty from coming and doing weird things. On a more serious note, it would be easier instead of kicking/banning everyone when a player only wants the housing to be private for a certain amount of time then unbanning everyone afterwards.

Even for a RP aspect, RPers notice when there are 15 people on someone's housing instantly when realistically, would have no idea who is where so by having this suggestion, it would be an improvement and help out.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Magma!

Sorry for the long wait! After discussing it with the Leadership team, we have decided to decline this suggestion, unfortunately. We have other projects we want to focus on from a dev standpoint. Additionally, there are already house access settings, so we believe this would only be used in certain, very specific situations. Regardless of this, we hope that you'll continue to create and share more suggestions with us in the near future!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a good day!