DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Order Board "Competition" Rewards

SergioVDM

Magician
Minecraft IGN: KenSergio
Griffin Phoenix
The order board is the main activity for the pride event this year. My suggestion is really straight forward: add rewards for the top 6 on the orderboard. A lot of people are enjoying this activity and Im sure a lot of people would like to see rewards for this. If anyone has any more ideas to this please comment.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I believe it wouldn't be smart to add that now as people are a week ahead of others that were in the impression that after 250 points that's it. There would be a disadvantage to those people. But in general I like the idea

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @SergioVDM

I have arrived with some awesome news! This suggestion has been accepted. We have decided that there is enough time left in the event to implement a new reward for those who finish at the top of the Leaderboard for Order Points! 1st to 3rd place will gain 50 house points each, and a temporary prefix celebrating their win. 4th to 6th place will gain 25 house points each.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, we really appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!