DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Order of merlin

sevban38

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: _Lucifer38_
Griffin Phoenix Werewolf
make an Order of Merlin rank thingy like the phoenixes and werewolves etc.. add into the rank 'old man beard' and an wand appearance the 'enchanted tome' or 'magnificent staff' and 'black hole death effect' then add a wand name would be cool u. could change some stuff if u do add it but the 'enchanted tome' probably should stay in it :) for more information if needed dm me on discord

Lucifer38#8490

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi @sevban38!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion and share it on the forums! It would be pretty cool to have a new package. However, the only concern I see is that this uses a name that's canon, which we aren't able to do. Though this would require the PW lore name to be used instead.
I will bring this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion. Once that is finished, it will be brought up to the Leadership team, where they will reach a final decision. I'll return to you with a response as soon as possible once a decision has been made!

Have an amazing day and a happy Winter Waltz!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hello @sevban38! Thank you once again for bringing up your suggestion on our forums. We really appreciate that you've shared this idea with us, and I personally really love to see all the ideas people bring up!

We do like the premise of your idea, however, we will be mostly declining this suggestion. We are currently working on a rank that is similar to the idea you have suggested in this thread. It will not contain the suggested store items, and rather a whole different set of things, some of them very new to the server. You can see more information about some planned features here, and you may find a few staff members showcasing some of the rank's features when you're on the server!