DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

parkour after wiz pe

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
can we add small parkours at the end of each wizards pe course, so players have something to do while there's like 5 minutes left of a class rn, im currently waiting 7 minutes on class to finish because im done with all courses thx

----- they wont be required to complete, they're just there for fun yes

Toad

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: fobsux
Staff Serpent Vampire Werewolf Scribe Publisher Jr. Engineer
This could be fun, but most people wouldn't use it or ever be able to see it </3 If players finish every course before class is over, they already have the option of leaving with their AC!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hi @LiviDk!

Thank you for making more suggestions!! We really appreciate all the time you put into suggesting ideas to help improve Potterworld. At this time, I will bring your idea up with the team and from there it will be discussed. Once a final decision is made I will let you know! Have an amazing day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @LiviDk!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, as we feel that this is not a necessary addition. There are only a select few players who are able to get through so many courses in one WizPE class, so this would only really be an addition that would be useful for them. Additionally, in the future, we plan to add new WizPE maps for professors to use, and players will have a range of more WizPE maps to play through once they complete the main course being done in the class, meaning that this will likely become less of an issue when that happens. I hope this makes sense.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day / night
:serpent: