DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour CHALLENGE!

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi pupils and staff of PotterworldMC and welcome to my ted talk

I think we should implement a PARKOUR challenge, to blend in with the current Flying and Dueling Challenge.
The concept for the difference between Flying classes and challenges can also be applied to a Parkour challenge, as a difference between Wizards PE and a Parkour (Wizards PE?) Challenge - Like, we can implement custom Parkour courses for Challenges only (like flying), and make teams of 2-5 (or solo) to go one by one - Of course, the maps would have to be short and a bit easier than current Wizards PE courses, as people actually need to finish

This would benefit society and make everybody happier

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I would also like to let EVERYBODY KNOW (especially staff), that I'm more than willing to put multiple hours into tie project myself, free of charge!

If we take a look at my knowledge about parkour, my skill as well as previous experience with implementing certain ideas for different minecraft servers using their available tools, then I would be a fit candidate to help implement such design and suggestion!!!! Just contact me on whatever, OKAY THANKS

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I would also like to let EVERYBODY KNOW (especially staff), that I'm more than willing to put multiple hours into tie project myself, free of charge!

If we take a look at my knowledge about parkour, my skill as well as previous experience with implementing certain ideas for different minecraft servers using their available tools, then I would be a fit candidate to help implement such design and suggestion!!!! Just contact me on whatever, OKAY THANKS
vouch

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hellooo @LiviDk!!

Thank you for making this suggestion! I can see how this would be a very fun idea to implement! I will bring your idea up with the Poltergeist team where it will be discussed. Once leadership has made a final decision, I will let you know!! Thanks again and have a spectacular day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @LiviDk!

Thank you again for this suggestion and I apologize for the time it has taken to receive a response. Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Creating an entire challenge dedicated to parkour is not something we are looking to add. However, we may add a parkour aspect in future challenges. This isn’t something we can guarantee will happen, but it could be something fun to add!!

Thank you for this suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!