DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour Edit

_lilangel_

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: _LilAngel_
Serpent
I know myself and many others struggle with parkour, so I was thinking maybe checkpoints could be added. It would be a nice addition and would allow people to finish the parkour sooner.

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
what parkour are you referring to? there's already checkpoints on most parkour like in minigames, wizards pe, quests, etc

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
There are checkpoints in all mini-game parkours. The Dark Forest parkour has many, along with the grand staircase.

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
It depends on the parkour. You just need to keep trying and not give up! I absolutely suck at parkour, and I kept trying, and I eventually got through every single quest. And I have restarted (by using my alt) and the quests with the parkours that I found hard back then are very easy now! You just need to keep trying, and you'll get better!

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I have NEVER seen a checkpoint when doing any parkour before, so where are they?
it's easier to list what parkours don't have checkpoints rather than me listing which parkour does have them. almost every parkour has checkpoints, so I'm just wondering what parkour you're referring to.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
It depends on the parkour. You just need to keep trying and not give up! I absolutely suck at parkour, and I kept trying, and I eventually got through every single quest. And I have restarted (by using my alt) and the quests with the parkours that I found hard back then are very easy now! You just need to keep trying, and you'll get better!
This is the mentality that gets you very far in every aspect of any game, 10/10 comment

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @_lilangel_ !

Thank you for making this suggestion, but this has already been suggested! The original thread has been accepted and it has been put on-hold, which means we are currently still looking for a way to implement this into the server! You can see the full reason behind accepting it and any future updates here, so I definitely recommend keeping an eye on it!

I will now be marking this as a duplicate. I hope you have an amazing day!! :serpent: