DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour Gauntlet

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello potterworld,

I would like to suggest a gauntlet solely based around the art of parkour - as parkour is a challenge itself, I believe it would be a great way to be able to implement parkour into a gauntlet. Imagine this: A boss where you have to dodge its attacks using parkour and use projectile spells to hit it, just like in the game called "Cuphead" - that would be epic!

This would benefit society.

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
We kind of have it in a way. In gauntlet before stage 2 you have to do this one parkour. There's usually mobs trying to hit you, but it's not exactly like you said, but it is similar.

I do think it is a good idea, and we could add it to the existing gauntlet.

-Greetings TheVirgoKid101 (Jasper_Cullen)
2022-04-10_08.04.18.png

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
We kind of have it in a way. In gauntlet before stage 2 you have to do this one parkour. There's usually mobs trying to hit you, but it's not exactly like you said, but it is similar.

I do think it is a good idea, and we could add it to the existing gauntlet.

-Greetings TheVirgoKid101 (Jasper_Cullen) View attachment 2487
Greetings,

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my suggestion, it means a lot as any feedback is valid feedback.
I am aware of this parkour of yours that you are mentioning, and that is actually where I got the idea from. That parkour is short and is easy to successfully do repeatedly, and that's why I thought it would be a great idea to make a new Gauntlet with the primary focus on parkour.

I believe that changing the current parkour would receive backlash, as not that many people are fond of the art of parkour, and as the current Gauntlet ("The Revenant") actually was an activity you could do before the Revelius Update, it would ruin the nostalgic aspect of that particular Gauntlet for something less liked as parkour - even though parkour is still very much liked by loads of people (core examples of this is me, @RainbowElfe, me, Hektor(something), @Nadine, me and more)! And that's why I believe that creating a separate Gauntlet will bring a bit more focus on the Gauntlet games itself, AND is allowing more focus on parkour-related activities.

Thank you for your comment, it means a lot.
Sincerely,
Leyak Alzarin

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Greetings,

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my suggestion, it means a lot as any feedback is valid feedback.
I am aware of this parkour of yours that you are mentioning, and that is actually where I got the idea from. That parkour is short and is easy to successfully do repeatedly, and that's why I thought it would be a great idea to make a new Gauntlet with the primary focus on parkour.

I believe that changing the current parkour would receive backlash, as not that many people are fond of the art of parkour, and as the current Gauntlet ("The Revenant") actually was an activity you could do before the Revelius Update, it would ruin the nostalgic aspect of that particular Gauntlet for something less liked as parkour - even though parkour is still very much liked by loads of people (core examples of this is me, @RainbowElfe, me, Hektor(something), @Nadine, me and more)! And that's why I believe that creating a separate Gauntlet will bring a bit more focus on the Gauntlet games itself, AND is allowing more focus on parkour-related activities.

Thank you for your comment, it means a lot.
Sincerely,
Leyak Alzarin
so true upvote retweet reblog repost

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hiya @LiviDk!
Thank you so much for making this suggestion!! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas! I will now share you suggestion with the rest of Poltergeist Team! I will get more feedback on this and I'll come back to you once we have reached the decision!

Thank you once more for taking your time and creating this suggestion! Have a great day/night!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again @LiviDk!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We are not wanting to create a Gauntlet/Dungeon specifically themed around mainly parkour in the future. However, we will be adding elements of parkour to the future Dungeons (not Gauntlets as those are PVE based, and less puzzle based).

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a magical day!