DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour Passes

Katie Gregorovitch

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TastyKatie
Auralock Raven SPEW
Hi. I noticed that there is a LOT of parkour in quests, and I've had trouble completing some of those, such as the parkour in The Future Unfortold, or the parkour in Relics of the Past Part 1 (which I am currently on). I think that it would be great if you could buy parkour passes, so if you're stuck on parkour for a really long time you could get a parkour pass and use it. I think that it would be great if these are added to the game, and it would also make it easier for people to complete quests/level up. Thanks!

LeAlmightyPanda

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: LeAlmightyPanda
Serpent
This sounds like an easy way for people to just skip every parkour they come across, and an easy way to get experience and gold.

Checkpoints could be a thing, but I wouldn't see "passes" being a thing, as they could easily be abused. Would just seem more rewarding if people actually worked for the experience and gold from the parkour quests.

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I personally do not agree with this suggestion. Parkour is meant to be challenging, and most of the later year quests have a high reward. Quests are worth your money, and I recommend everyone who can to complete all of them. While it would be nice to have a checkpoint system for the parkour, it would be unfair for the people who already completed the parkour in those quests.

Katie Gregorovitch

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TastyKatie
Auralock Raven SPEW
Parkour is meant to be challenging, and most of the later year quests have a high reward. Quests are worth your money, and I recommend everyone who can to complete all of them.
I spent 1220g on ROTP part 1 and about 4 hours on that parkour, but I only got 785g (i think???) in return. Although most quests are worth the time and effort, I believe that they should at least make the parkour easier to complete. I do not wish to spend a lot of time and most of my money on quests just so I can level up faster.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello there @Katie Gregorovitch,
Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. Unfortunately, this is something that has already been discussed and declined.
We think that quests are a challenge that you don't necessarily have to complete but if you do, you will be rewarded and therefore they can be difficult and should not be skippable. For more details check out the original thread here. That thread was generally about including less parkour in quests although it also included suggestion such as skips.
As for the Relics of the Past quest you mentioned. Yes the first quest isn't worth it by itself but there are 3 further quests in the quest line that give more rewards and make it ultimately worth it!
Thanks again and have a great day!