DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Parkour Practice!

Yvvyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Yvvyx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
As we all know, WizPE is pretty hard for the average player.
I think it would be a great idea to make a place to practice parkour. For example, add a room to the RoR with different kinds of jumps and courses with variable difficulties so we can practice for WizPE. These don't have to be the exact courses that are used in class but rather similar jumps.
I know we already have parkour minigames but those are scattered throughout the castle and not very accessible if you want to build up your skills.

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Personal big fan of parkour, as many people know, but I do like this idea but I doubt the fact that it'd get used
Mainly because housing exists and you have the ability to put parkour jumps in there, as I do myself (feel free to use it whenever you'd like)
Overall I do really up this idea though! The more parkour the better to me

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @Xena!

Thank you for creating your suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve the server. I’ll bring it up to the staff team and send a response to you as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

honeysboba

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: honeysboba
Honeybadger
I like this idea a lot :) I like the class but I feel like the parkour jumps in the minigame things arent really accurate to what the actual class is like so having something similar to practice on would be amazing!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @Xena!

Thank you again for making this suggestion! I've returned with a response, and after careful consideration, your suggestion has been accepted. We understand the slight frustration of traveling around, specifically to parkour, and we liked the idea of having it in the RoR. Therefore, adding a practice parkour with easy access to will be something that will be done in the near future, as it’s not exactly a high priority as of now. Although, keep an eye out once it's completed!

Have a fantastic day!

Allandrk

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Allandrk
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Poltergeist
As we all know, WizPE is pretty hard for the average player.
I think it would be a great idea to make a place to practice parkour. For example, add a room to the RoR with different kinds of jumps and courses with variable difficulties so we can practice for WizPE. These don't have to be the exact courses that are used in class but rather similar jumps.
I know we already have parkour minigames but those are scattered throughout the castle and not very accessible if you want to build up your skills.
good idea, shouldve been added a year ago :)