DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

PARKOURS & MAZES :)

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I kinda like how all the parkours and mazes are in "relevant" locations around the map but it also makes it a PAIN.

This suggestion is simple:
Add back the Leisure's and Games department in the Ministry - you can warp there using Fire Dust (normal Ministry i mean), or go through London for free. Idk it just makes it easier and i would use it a lot xD

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Nyn Gregorovitch! Thank you so much for making this suggestion! I will now discuss this with the other poltergeists and get back to you as soon as we have reached our decision! Have a wonderful day!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Thanks! Also, to be clear I am suggesting to add it back AS WELL AS keep the parkours/mazes STILL in their current locations, so they're in both.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Nyn

This suggestion has been declined, as we have plans to release more parkours and mazes in the future so it doesn't seem like they are so scattered. We understand where players are coming from with this suggestion, but we hope it will seem less weird to have them scattered when we add other parkours and mazes. We are also planning on releasing more travel options, so that should help with easier access to these. Thank you so much for the suggestions that you bring to our server! We appreciate it!

I hope you have a great day!