DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Party Accepting

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hello! So I love to RP, except when you do /p accept to accepted a party request, if you are a Phoenix, it puts you straight into Phoenix chat instead of accept the party invitation, just a small bug I think you should fix, but other than that, everything is really awesome! Thank you for your time :D

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
The problem is that /p is the shortcut for phoenix chat (like the shortcuts /g for global, /ga for games chat, etc) and I don't really see a way to fix this, since /pc is for party chat already. This is why /p isn't a shortcut for party commands. Instead you have to type out the full /party, since /p is already used for phoenix chat.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Keira!
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to make a suggestion for Potterworld. This is something we really appreciate!
I will now bring up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you.
Have a magical day!

Chance

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chancywancywoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey Keira!
Your suggestion has been brought up to the team and I'm pleased to inform you that this has been accepted, as this is something we'd like to do. We understand that while trying to use party commands it can be frustrating to accidentally send messages in phoenix chat, and we would like to make using party commands easier for players. Therefore, we would like to implement this in the future.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Keira :D !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been completed with the recent Party Update! With the update the Phoenix chat alias has been changed to /ph from /p and /pa has been added as an alias to /party. You can read more about the update here. We hope you enjoy the new changes!

Thank you once again for bringing up this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!