DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Percy Jackson related

Griffin Scamander

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OskiCube
Phoenix Raven Vampire
OK I know Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are very different, but I think it would be awesome for this to happen :D. Seeing a few problems from my past suggestion about a Dr. Who event, Its OK if this isn't noticed or reviewed. Here are my ideas for the event:
1. It would be cool if every player chose a Cabin's quests to do, then when they are complete, they go to another cabin.
2. Ancient Greek related cosmetics! I'm not sure if player suggested events get items on the store, but maybe an Ancient Greek helmet would look cool.
3. Try to steer away from core characters of the story. Don't make quests only from characters seen in the book, but create a few Cabin members for it.
4. Team mini-games. Such as chariot racing and capture the flag with various maps! Some may include forests, the ocean or the mountains. We've had many race games before so this shouldn't be to hard to implement. Also, Greek fire might be hard.
5. Rewards. I've come up with a few quest names, but you all can work on it. Here they are:

What is this place? Quest for entering the camp. Reward: 25 gold.
My new family! Select the first cabin to do quests for. Reward: 30 gold.
Monster Trouble. Accept from an NPC from Ares and defeat 20 monsters! Reward: 100 gold.
The rest is up to you. Oh, and so you don't get a copyright strike, I've made a few name changes:
Demi Camp for Camp Half-Blood
House for Cabin
I know its not a lot of changes but its the best I could do.
For the way we get to the Camp, maybe a portal in the front yard thing or by the docks, with a Chiron-like NPC waiting to tp you. A Kronos boss fight might be cool but that's not exactly PW's style.

Anway, I hope this reaches you all and is accepted. Totally understandable if its a no or you just don't have the recourses for it.
Cheers, OskiCube

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
This sounds like a really cool idea, as Percy Jackson is a great franchise and ancient greek items would be amazing. I would love to see the cabin style quest system you mentioned as the different Gods' cabins would be interesting and provide a variety of quests.
Despite this, I'm not sure if having random events based on other franchises would work as it may take away from Potterworld being a place for Harry Potter fans, many of whom may not like or even have heard of new franchises if they were to be introduced in events, especially since Percy Jackson is not a very big franchise compared to the likes of Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Poppydette

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Poppydette
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix
I am not even a PJ fan but this sounds dope. Maybe even just an ancient Greece/Roman theme to avoid too many similarities from the franchise. Your game ideas mentioned sound pretty exciting also. I can see them maybe using the same format as sledding for the chariot races.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Griffin Scamander!

Thank you for taking the time for making this suggestion. All suggestions are appreciated to help improve Potterworld. This is a really creative idea for an event! I will bring up your suggestion to the Poltergeist team and we will discuss it. Once the Leadership team has made a final suggestion I will let you know so make sure to keep an eye on this thread.

Thank you again and have a magical day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hi @Griffin Scamander!

Thank you for this creative suggestion! We have recently released a Greek-themed event! While we appreciate the idea, it is important to note that we have not used Rick Riordan's lore and that we have not focused on their take on Mythology at all. Additionally, the result may look different from what has been suggested in the thread. A detailed description of what we have implemented is available in the event announcement, where all players are invited to explore the island of Kalphos!

We hope you continue to leave feedback and share your ideas with us! Thank you and have a great day!