DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pet Peeves Quest

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
I've seen that many people tend to skip over the 3 Dragon Plague Cure part of the quest and go directly to the grave, wondering why the graves don't sparkle and they can't continue.
My suggestion is basically to better point out that you need to do the Cure hunt before arriving at the grave.
Some people believe one Cure is at the grave as well so I think changing something to make things clearer would be a good move.
Cheers :giggle:

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Sinelius!

Thank you for taking the time and consideration on making your suggestion! I'd like to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted and completed, as we want to help provide a fair yet challenging exploratory experience for players We generally think it's already quite clear in the dialog and in /q, but we will still clarify the objective slightly by adding the words "around Griffins Hollow" to avoid players only searching at the graves and any further confusion. The grave itself is also sparkling constantly, which actually isn't supposed to happen, so that will be fixed as well.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!