DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Philosopher's Stone Parkour

AllysenBelle

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AllysenBelle
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
I recently joined Potterworld for the first time since the update, and I noticed the Philosopher's Stone Parkour was no longer here (along with other parkours, mazes, and droppers). I don't understand why this parkour shouldn't be included in the map anymore as it brought more entertainment for many parkourists that played on Potterworld. It was also a better source of income for people who aren't good at pvp or minigames like myself. I am aware that there may be a reason it was removed, but if there isn't I would appreciate if it could be added back.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @AllysenBelle ,
Thank you for sharing your suggestion for the server with us. We really value any ideas or suggestions that are brought up to us! <3
As we are currently looking into adding map revamped in regards to minigames, as well as adding more and more brand new minigames to it in the future, this suggestion has been accepted! We do not currently have an ETA in regards to when this particular parkour map will be re-added but we will be adding more minigames in general to the map.
Have a wonderful day!
Best Regards,
Aurora