DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pink wand effects!

Yvvyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Yvvyx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I have been wanting these for years and I finally plucked up the courage to make an official suggestion.
A pink wand effect, these are currently unobtainable unless you are very lucky and get it as your starting colour on certain spells. I know we already have purple, violet and light red but those are all quite different from the pink effect a friend spawned with. I couldn't find the screenshot that she took but I know I have it somewhere, I'll edit the post if I find it.

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey there!

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will be bringing this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to discuss and get feedback on. Once we have come to a decision about it I will reply letting you know!

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello again!

I am here and pleased to let you know that your suggestion has been accepted! This is actually something we are already planning to add to the store in the future. We really felt that players would enjoy seeing a pink wand effect as there are many different varieties of colors in the store at the moment, but none are really "pink".

Thank you so much for your suggestion and we hope to hear more of your ideas in the future! Have a wonderful day. :)