DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Places to Warp to

The_Curious

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Duckster1001
Griffin
So, I love PotterWorldMC, and there are many places to warp to, but I would love it even more if there was a warp to go where you started off with your in-game parents. Now, as I said, it would be even more fun if they added it. It would be much more extensive to the amazing server that we play on. I love it, and I wold love the idea of going back to your parents, because it would be a great addition to those who love to role-play, as they could pretend it was the summer holidays and stay at each others house. Thanks

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
The location of where you start out at the beginning of the intro tutorial varies depending on what bloodline you choose. However, if you look at "households" under the fire travel teleportation system, you should be able to warp to those locations from there.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!
The traveling system is going to change a lot with the Revelius update, as the warp keg bag will have to bind to a single place as "home" (it can be used for a roleplay instance like your example as well), so we are going to decline your suggestion. Thank you for your suggestion, we enjoy discussing the community's feedback!

You can find more info about the revelius update in the recent Q&A: