DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Player Heads

Do you want this feature?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
It would be cool if we got players heads from defeating them in duels, kinda like a trophy to place in our builds and maybe even to wear.

Do you agree?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Howdy!! I prefer like Elfe said using the camera and I believe Ivan is correct. I feel like adding this would just be extra? Idk

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello @licherlay,

After careful consideration, we must unfortunately decline this suggestion.
Currently, you can obtain other players heads by either using the camera (player is able to give full permission) or the spell minificus when a player is low in health (which can be countered by blocking). So it's already possible to get other players heads in these 2 different ways.
The reason as to why we are declining is that we feel that not all players are going to be comfortable with other players having their heads if their head is automatically dropped every time they die when dueling. Also, not every player wants other players' heads so this would not benefit the player in any way and it could also lead to full inventories.

Thank you once more for making this suggestion, it's always appreciated. Have a lovely day!
:alien: