DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Player profile view from anywhere in the PW world!

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I think it would be great if you could view other players profile from anywhere in the world instead of having to be right next to them and shift right clicking. I don't think trading and emotes should be accessible from far away but just being able to see house, level, prefix, and stuff like that would be great!

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Hacim4 !

Thank you so much for bringing up this suggestion! We always appreciate players giving new ideas on how to improve the server! I will bring up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team so we can discuss it more. Once we recieve a decision, I will come back to let you know, so keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @Micah Nox !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, as we do not think adding this is necessary and we would rather prioritize other features. Given not much information would be seen in this profile, players can simply ask other players or look them up on the website or discord. We may look into adding this information when hovering over player names in chat in the future, but this is not certain.

Nevertheless, thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!