DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Please buff Felix Fortuna

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
It gives you 5 seconds of invulnerability right now, which honestly with the 15 or something step sequence and short time, plus all the ingredients you need for it, it's just not worth it. Even if it was like super cheap, just 5 seconds of invulnerability is not useful. I suggest (the most obvious change) to increase the invulnerability duration to at least 15 seconds or something. Honestly, a buff that lasts only 15 seconds for the effort it takes to make it, no matter the effect, is not that worth it in my opinion. An alternative is to make it just lower a % of damage received instead so you're not completely invulnerable during the long duration.

But honestly, thinking about it, in canon it's supposed to give you luck. I'm not sure why it gives resistance right now? Another completely different idea is to make it increase your luck and have better chances of finding better items in hidden chests or more drops from mobs, while the duration is activated. This would need like a 5 minute duration at least, but yes.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heyo @Mateo!

We thank you for creating this suggestion! I'll bring it up to the rest of the staff team and discuss things from there. And through careful consideration and once a decision has been made, I'll return with an update, so keep an eye out!

Have a fantastic day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Mateo!

Sorry for the wait! I'd like to inform you that after careful consideration, we've decided to accept your suggestion. We understand and agree that it’s underpowered, and we'll take note of some of your ideas. We’re still unsure of how we’re going to buff it, but it will be something we'll be planning to do some time in the near future. Thank you again for making your suggestion, and I hope you continue to create more and share them with us!

Have a wonderful day!