DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Please fix the Marketplace.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
There are multiple items in the Marketplace that are similar, but either have different lore or were updated after the initial release of the items. This is mostly noticeable in the "Collectables > Miscellaneous" section and in a few of the Herbology and Materials sections.

In the screenshots below, you can see that some of the items have two or three separate item values along with different Average Sell Prices. For example, the Baskir Robes have prices ranging from 3500g, 15000g, and 2500g and their Average Sell Prices are at 5083g, 17500g, and 13083g. Look at the Nightshade section too, There's one person with tons of Nightshade selling at 10g whilst the other players in the different section have the item at 2g.

It doesn't look like each of the Average Sell Prices in this example aren't affected by the other similar items being sold. I think that this screws up the marketplace values (minimum price and sell price) that players may look at to correctly value their own items when they want to sell stuff in their own shop.

I'm unsure how you guys may end up trying to fix this, other than closing the marketplace and releasing the items back to the players so they can relist the items after they have been updated. But I think something should be done so players aren't shortchanged when they wish to resell an item with this issue.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Somnambulist !!

This is something we are unfortunately not able to do. In order to fix this issue, we would have to manually go through every item like this and change its data which would be a long and tedious process - we do not feel that this would be worth the effort. Sadly, there is no way for us to prevent this issue from happening, and is not something we foresee being any different any time soon. Closing the marketplace and reopening it again is unfortunately not realistic or possible for us to do.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion! We hope to see more from you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: