DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Please go back to the warp key bag

Like I said in the title and while needing to run around to areas can be more fun then teleporting everywhere, I think this ruined it for me. I cant find where in the world I am no matter where I am. Maybe a feature on the website map where you can "enter" the various buildings, see where you are in relation to other areas. Edit: The map is just to big for me to understand.

Nik_Blazius

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Nik_Blazius
Honeybadger
I think it would be good to have a system like this:

Warp Key

Fire Dust Travelling

You can teleport to the most important locations after you have explored them.​

You can teleport to all locations after you have explored them.​

You don’t teleport to an exact place, but near to the location. For example in London you would be randomly teleported to Vertick Alley or King’s Cross or Mundane Lane etc. In villages it could be any location in a given radius. So you still have to walk or fly.​

You teleport to an exact place.​

It’s free.​

The fire dust costs money. Maybe it could be cheaper then it is now.​

Cooldown between teleports.​

There isn’t any cooldown.​

*Instead of cooldown another solution could be that you can find single-use warp keys in chests in the wilderness. This way exploring is more beneficial.

Travelling could also take some time, there could be a room where you get teleported first and some seconds later to the distance.

Moreover I believe there could be ways of travelling that is not available every time. For example a hidden path from Hogsworth to Hogsend through a painting, but you can go through only at night, or something like that.

Spells and brooms should be banned in Muggle places, for example in London, but not in Diagonal Lane.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thank you for your suggestion Elliorange!
As there is already a thread regarding this here, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate.
If you have any other suggestions or feedback, feel free to use the Feedback and Suggestion Forums in the future!
Have a magical day!