DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Portable mailbox

Awesome_Andy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Awesome_Andy1234
Raven
Everytime you check the mail, you need to go out of where you are. and sometimes lose progress in mazes. This is why I suggest the portable mailbox. It can get and send mail anywhere.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
This is not a bad idea, as it would make sending mail a lot easier, especially with the upcoming revelius update making travel very expensive. Of course the tech needs to be figured out and everything, but if it can be implemented it would be a great idea!

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
A tip if this isn't implemented though (but it won't be available after Revelius). If you are in an area where you can do /housing, you can visit your housing (or someone else's who has a mailbox) and read your mail there, then do /worlds to return to where you were.

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
A tip if this isn't implemented though (but it won't be available after Revelius). If you are in an area where you can do /housing, you can visit your housing (or someone else's who has a mailbox) and read your mail there, then do /worlds to return to where you were.
According to the Q&A, this will actually be possible. I remember them saying at one point that if you went to your housing and then back, you would still be in the same spot. I'm rewatching the Q&A right now, so I'll let you know if I find the time stamp.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
According to the Q&A, this will actually be possible. I remember them saying at one point that if you went to your housing and then back, you would still be in the same spot. I'm rewatching the Q&A right now, so I'll let you know if I find the time stamp.
Yes, but after the update, you will only be able to go to your housing in specific areas, so it won't be as effective and you couldn't use it in most places.

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I remember them saying at one point that if you went to your housing and then back, you would still be in the same spot.
I find it surprising to know that only a few people know that this is actually a feature you can currently already use in the server. If you're in housing and use /world to get back to the main server, you end up at the exact spot where you left to housing.

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I like this idea :). Especially with Revelius coming up and making travelling expensive.

They can just put the portable mailbox option in /me or something like that

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thanks for the suggestion! Thank you for taking the time to share your idea with us. We will be declining your suggestion at this time. You can now buy mailboxes for housing, so mailboxes will be easy to access this way in future. There will also be more mailboxes added around the map with the Revelius Update.