DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Possibility Of Sorting The Shop Items On The Owner

aklokin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: aklokin
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello everyone.

While selling my products in my shop I came across a thing called a compass. As you all know, you can use it to sort products into different options (name, category, price, sold out). I was thinking about the possibility of modifying this setting so that each store owner can choose how their sorting will look. That way, when everyone first visits the store, they could see the items nicely sorted by cards, banners, potions, collectibles, food, mob drop and many other things. I have few things in my shop but someone who sells a lot of stuff like mob drop and collectables, it's all mixed together at first sight.

I randomly asked this question about sorting in chat, but it seems no one knows about this option in the game.
I didn't find it in the settings myself, so I hope I didn't misunderstand.

Thanks for reading, if I explained it wrong, please ask away, or add your opinion.

Last edited:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @aklokin !!

We are happy to say that we like this idea and have implemented it already! It was live as of our most recent bug fixes and improvements which you can check out here!

Thank you again for making this suggestion! We really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: