DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Possible Wand Names Update?

Would you like to have two wand name presets?

• Total voters

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
To be honest I just thought about this..

Hey guys! So I was thinking for the wand name feature, where we can have one custom name preset. I was wondering if having two presets would be possible, because when you change a skin I would rather have two options to choose from than purchasing another rename token! I was also thinking of a couple ways we could implement this update if approved.

1. Purchase with gold 500-5,000 gold
2. Obtainable through quest
2.A This could be done by maybe a quest wand related in Diagonal Lane or the In-Game store.
3. Obtainable through a store (ex. Voting Store, Future AC Store?)

If you have any questions regarding my suggestion let me know :D

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Aspasia ,

I am happy to say that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! Players now have the chance to have two custom wand name slots they can pick and switch between, along with all of their club and allegiance wand names too. A second custom wand name can be set the exact same way as the first, but now when setting a name, players have the chance to select which custom slot they want their name to be saved into!

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this suggestion, and have a wonderful day!