DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Potions

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So with the introduction of gauntlets and new way of getting lacerum, I got into brewing again and there's 2 main issues that I've noticed.
1. Brewing stations & materials are difficult to reach/get. Unlike before when you could place a cauldron in your own housing or just find any in the world, most of the cauldrons in the world aren't used for brewing. A whole town usually has only one place where you can brew potions. For Felix I needed to obtain dittany for example, but i am yet to find a good location that has more than 2 dittany plants. There's no information about where certain plants grow.
2. You can't sell your potions to a NPC. Players don't really sell or have the need to buy potions so why can't we sell them to a NPC? They could promote brewing and would be a nice way to earn gold, as well as stimulate people to farm mobs for materials

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
So with the introduction of gauntlets and new way of getting lacerum, I got into brewing again and there's 2 main issues that I've noticed.
1. Brewing stations & materials are difficult to reach/get. Unlike before when you could place a cauldron in your own housing or just find any in the world, most of the cauldrons in the world aren't used for brewing. A whole town usually has only one place where you can brew potions. For Felix I needed to obtain dittany for example, but i am yet to find a good location that has more than 2 dittany plants. There's no information about where certain plants grow.
2. You can't sell your potions to a NPC. Players don't really sell or have the need to buy potions so why can't we sell them to a NPC? They could promote brewing and would be a nice way to earn gold, as well as stimulate people to farm mobs for materials
I’d love to brew at housings

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Ivan_ !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! Even though I'm not really into potion brewing myself, I do like your ideas! However, your second point mentioned has been mentioned before in this thread which is still under review, but I will be bringing up the first point mentioned! I will bring this up to my fellow Poltergeists and once a decision has been made, I will be sure to keep you updated on this specific thread, so definitely keep an eye on it!

Once again thank you for suggesting this and I hope you have a magical day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heyhey @Ivan_ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We will not be adding this to housing plots, as searching for a brewing station to create a potion adds to the process and challenge of making potions. By adding these brewing stations to housing plots, a part of the process/challenge will be taken away and that is not something we would like to do.

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you still have an amazing day!