DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Potions.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The new potions system is a big improvement to the system pre Revelius. The older system before that seemed better but I'm not gonna discuss that.

Now that there is a new system, there's a time limit. It would be nice if there were different rarities of potions, like there used to be. This is purely based off of how quick you brew the potions/how much time is left when you are finished. The higher the rarity of your potion the more AC's you can get - like the old system.

Idk I was not playing pw when there was this system, but I have watched some YT vids of it and it looked very fun! I think it'd be nice if the "grade" of potions happened again :)

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I do really enjoy the new potion system, but I did enjoy the old rarity system, which gave you an incentive to finish it faster so you could sell it for more or get more AC in class.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team concluded that this is something we will not be carrying out at this time. The potions system that classes carry out is designed to be the same as the potion profession system, for consistency reasons with potions on the server. Thus, meaning we do not want to change the potions professions system to be different from class and vice versa. Changes to professions will likely not happen for a while, and if they do, we will reconsider the class potion system.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
You really missed out on the old system! It was great, and I'm all for some elements of that system being brought back to PotterWorld.
One of the things I loved most about the old system - was brewing in my own House :D The system after that where there were hubs and people running around flicking trapdoors ect just had me on edge :') I would love to be able to craft and brew and cook all at home :D