DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

PotterWorld Raids

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
this might be a slightly bigger suggestion to implement but basically I'd just like to put out the idea of making raids as sort of side content. Just like in mmo's, they would queue up for them and try to complete various challenges together and defeat stronger/smarter foes.
I don't have a specific idea what it would be like but I'm sure something could be thought of.
Just another idea to make endgame more interesting.
Also, the raids could start at lvl 30 too, and every 10 lvls there would be more of them.
Cheers 😊

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi Sinelius,

Thank you for creating your suggestion and sharing it with us! I'll bring up the suggestion to the rest of the team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the leadership team, I'll return to you with an update.

Stay tuned. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day! :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Sinelius, and readers,

The team has decided to decline the suggestion, as this is not something we will be pursuing. We are already in the process of planning and working on Dungeons, which has a similar idea behind it (as mentioned by @Joel Crestello). At this time, however, we require some additional technology to make this happen.

Because of this, we are unsure about when we will be able to release this content.

While we aren't pursuing this idea specifically, we highly appreciate you bringing it forward because the spirit behind your suggestion is something we are looking for in Potterworld. Once again, thank you for sharing your idea with us!

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day! :heart: