DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Practicing Flying

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: MysticalBlizzard
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
Hello there,

I had this idea when I was dueling with a friend in Dueling Halls. We have dueling halls to practice dueling, but we do not have any place to practice flying. The only way to practice flying is by buying the Flying Hoops Scenery, attending flying classes, or minigame flying. We don't get to practice on our own unless we have the money.

I think I could get better at flying, but not dueling. To get better at flying, I need to practice. I wanted to ask you to add an NPC to Hogsworth near the Dueling Halls NPC that would bring us to the flying maps that we get to practice in classes. I spoke to a lot of people about my idea and got positive feedback from them. So I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thank you very much.

aklokin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: aklokin
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
It would be nice to have flying minigames like parkour and mazes around towns. It could be either some selected maps from the minigames inserted into certain towns according to the theme, or completely new ones to match the location.
Sometimes I want to practice flying by myself and not be tied to three other players who I hardly ever get into a minigame for more than 4 games lately.

Bunnylove

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Bunnylove423
I am absolutely horrid at flying. I have wanted to practice before but couldn't for a few reasons.
1) There isn't really a way to practice.
2) I couldn't get people to play the flying minigame
3) A flying class wasn't scheduled for when I was available.
Practicing with the flying minigame doesn't work well because you are timed. I personally prefer learning how to perform certain things at my own pace. So pretty much what I am saying is I agree with this wholeheartedly.