DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Prestige System

ItzGoddess

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ItzGoddess
Auralock Griffin Phoenix SPEW
This is probably my final suggestion, Apologies for the spam xD

A interesting feature that I believe should be implemented is a Prestige System.

HOW IT WORKS

After a player obtains the max level (80) they will unlock a special section in their /me which will be completely oriented towards the prestige system. Which is completely optional, lets say you do decide to prestige everything will be reset like normal except when you do prestige you receive a special symbol along side your name either in chat or in the tab menu. You can prestige 3 times maximum and each time you can receive new rewards maybe a model given only to prestige players or new spell or a color change to their spell whatever the reward is a Prestige system would be quite interesting and add a new aspect for players who are sitting at the graduate level and might not have anything to do.

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm not a fan of gameplay aspects that are unlocked through resets. There are far too many things I have obtained over the years (spells, collectables, ...) that are way too valuable to lose for the sake of some permanent gameplay feature.

ItzGoddess

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ItzGoddess
Auralock Griffin Phoenix SPEW
I'm not a fan of gameplay aspects that are unlocked through resets. There are far too many things I have obtained over the years (spells, collectables, ...) that are way too valuable to lose for the sake of some permanent gameplay feature.
The system wouldn't have to operate exactly under what I listed it can be adjusted to whatever the player base wants, like you don't have to lose collectables. xD Its also completely optional whether you do it or not.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I would suggest that only your level gets reset. And cosmetic spells or spells that arent obtained through leveling up ( such as Lacerum or any Cosmetic spells ) stay the same way. Housing items such as collectibles would also not change. You could just keep your level 80 ( or other level ) gear and also currencies.
So it would only reset your level.

I like the idea of a custom symbol prefix but also it would be cool if there was a special spell, hat or cosmetic at all for each prestige level.
~Hektor

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @ItzGoddess! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this suggestion! We truly value players ideas and suggestions on how to improve the server. I will now bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it further. I will get back to you once we have reached our decision. Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya, @ItzGoddess!

Thank you for making this suggestion and waiting. However, your suggestion has been declined unfortunately, as we are currently working on other ways to help with the leveling system. We feel that adding a prestige option to the game would not really seem that rewarding or of interest to graduates. Level 80 players would basically have to restart their whole progress on the server, which probably took them quite a while to get to, only to receive a small reward. While this was an interesting idea, we felt this would seem more frustrating to players when we add more content for graduates than rewarding. Regardless, I hope you continue to share more suggestions with us in the near future!

Have a fantastic day!