DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Price of chests in housing

riya

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: riryuh
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
With the most recent gameplay update reworking gear and broom materials, also came the heavily decreased the amount of gold that quests give. With that said, I think that the cost of chests that you can buy in the Mining Depot should decrease. 50g per chest is quite expensive now, seeing as how lower-years (particularly year 2 and year 3) only have on-average about 200-300 gold, meaning that they spend most of their gold on chests if they were to store their items.

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Okay, I can see where lowering prices would be beneficial? I don't know if it used to be 20g but I feel like it used to be??? Maybe I'm just having a moment lol but yes I'm down for this!

riya

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: riryuh
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I agree that it should be lowered! I don't know how much but lower would help a LOT.
I heard that before the price that is now (50g), it used to be 20g, so perhaps somewhere around that price? I just think that 50g is too high now.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @riya, and others who left their feedback!

We value ideas like these, so we can see what the player base would like to see implemented. In this instance, however, reducing the price of chests has been brought up in this earlier thread.

We have declined this suggestion to reduce lag as much as possible, where we encourage players to manage their storage system where only the more necessary items are kept (on housing). We are, however, planning on releasing backpacks to make storage space more available. More details are available in the original thread!

If you have any questions or comments, let me know! Regardless, I wish you all a wonderful day :)