DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pride Event 2021: Quest: Floral Arrangements, Elytra Course

Alexa Zoldyck

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: AlexShock
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Hallo! While going through the pride event today, I noticed how hard the Elytra Course is without checkpoints for people with little experience with Elytra Course or people who tend to have laggy games (such as me), I was wondering if it would be possible to add some checkpoints to make it easier for people!

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions! <3

~LaceShocksux//Wobbers_Zoldyck

Spaghetti

Magician
Minecraft IGN: spaghettisliert3
Auralock Raven
It took a while for me to reach the yellow flowers in the Elytra Course. For me personally, switching to a world with less people made the parkour more doable thanks to a decrease in server lag. Then again, I agree with you that it's definitely not the easiest parkour, and I think what makes it most difficult is the fairly weak boosts you receive at certain boost hoops.

For that reason, I think maybe increasing the boost strength could help people reach the end of the course. In my opinion the course is too short to implement checkpoints.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Lace Zoldyck!

After some discussion, I'm here to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted. We recognise that the elytra course is a bit too hard to do for some players, so we have made changes to the course to allow for a checkpoint. Additionally, this has been completed and will be on live soon!

Thank you for making your suggestion! I hope you have a great day and continue to have fun at the Pride Event!