DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pride Shop Items

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hello!

I think it would be really cool if potterworld could add pride items to the online shop, like a rainbow wizard hat, or a pride emote pack, I just think it might add a really cool addition to the potterworld store.

Thanks for your time :heart::griffin::heart:

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
There’s a rainbow wizard hat as well as a rainbow flower crown on the store already! The pride emotes sounds like a nice idea though for next year’s pride event.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Keira,
I will now bring up your suggestion to the other Poltergeists. We will discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Thank you for making the suggestion and have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again Keira,
Thank you for bringing up your idea to us. We truly appreciate all of the community's ideas and feedback!
After discussing your idea, we are happy to inform you that your idea has been accepted. This is something we would love to do in the future and we think it would be a nice addition to the Potterworld store. We will be looking into doing this.
Thanks again and have a great day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Keira :D!

I have an updated decision for your suggestion. We will now be declining this suggestion as we are allowing all players to have access to pride cosmetics through the Pride Event, rather than purchasing them in the store. As mentioned, the Rainbow Wizard's Hat has been in the store for a long time are therefore will remain there. However, our most recent pride-themed cosmetics like the Pride Staff, Enchanted Pride Flag Broom, Pride Emote Pack, and Pride Glasses have all been available through the Pride Event.

We really appreciate the suggestion nonetheless and hope you understand the change in the decision. Thank you again and have an amazing day!!