DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Prisoners Of Alakazam

sylvie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: _Loops
Auralock Raven
I have a couple of projects that I have worked on through other 'Henry Porter' related servers on games outside of Minecraft and thought it could be a really nice addition to include some of these on PotterWorldMC.
I'll start with...

The Prisoners of Alakazam (Dark Prison)
Short Summary:
A minigame game mode or perhaps a challenge?

The Daily Diviner headlines read 'Mass Breakout From The Dark Prison!'
A group of Dark Followers has destroyed a wall in the prison, allowing inmates to attempt a mass breakout whilst the Dementares struggle to maintain the situation.

Explanation:
You have a group of players, volunteers, or staff that will play the role of Dementares and another larger group of players that will play the role of Prisoners. The Dementare's job will be to make sure the Prisoners don't escape from 'Alakazam', if they catch the prisoners escaping they are able to kill them which will result in the prisoners respawning in a cell that is locked.
The cell the prisoners respawn in can be opened from the other side by fellow prisoners.
The goal for the prisoners will be to escape from Alakazam (Dark Prison), jump into the waters, and reach the boat to claim their victory.

(only one prisoner needs to reach the boat for the prisoners to win)
The goal of the Dementors will be to stop any prisoner from escaping the prison.
(This will play almost identically to the 'Cops and Robbers' game modes)

Reasoning on why this should be implemented:
Simply... why not? If it's not too difficult to implement into the server or takes up to much space and the idea gets positive feedback from the community I think that's the most important thing.

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @sylvie !

Thank you for making this suggestion! Unfortunately, it is a duplicate to the suggestion linked here. This thread suggests a dark prison gauntlet, which is a duplicate of the original asking for the old dark prison gauntlet to be reintroduced. This will most likely be a PvE style type of gameplay, as opposed to the PvP style that is suggested here. When we have any updates about the original suggestion, we will post updates on the original thread so keep an eye out if you are interested!

Nevertheless, thank you for the idea and we hope to see more ideas from you in the future! I hope you have a fantastic day!