DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Prisons for Roleplay

• Declined 
  • Thread starter Phallaffel
  • Start date

Phallaffel

Make it that you can play roleplay with prisons like the one in Df base or Phoenix Base. I believe that you could do cool rps with friends
Also you could do like a key for someone to lock a friend up.

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I mean, you currently could by using those bases or making one on your housing plot. There is also the dark prison its a little bit dangerous there though. Anything outside of what we have with an actual prison outside of Azkaban seems like it would be steering away from the magical world in which is created on potterworldmc and more like the real world, which potterworld is far from and I would hate to see an addition to the server which ruins the feel it has right now. I'm sorry but I can't support this idea but I do encourage you to make something similar on your housing plot if your heart truly desires it. <3

Phallaffel

I meant one of the baaes I know that it wouldnt fit on the server. I just mean that the prisons that already exist could be better

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
I think that may take away from the immersion of roleplay if someone is locked up as, although this is not possible in roleplay, logically you should be able to break out official roleplay characters in prison easily (e.g: Joshua Pendragon, Noah Pendragon). Once again though, that should not be possible because these people are in the captivity of an entire allegiance at certain moments in the official roleplay storyline.

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Unofficial roleplays share a world with the official, so there's limits on what can and cannot be bypassed for immersion in the server roleplay.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello, @Phallaffel6! After carefully discussing and considering this suggestion we've decided to decline it, as this is something that we are not looking to do for the future due to it potentially causing other issues and we would not want to have a tool like locking other people available for students. You may make your own prisons on housing if you wish to do so!

Thank you for your suggestion. <3