DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Promoter Predicament

Molly Zoldyck

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Wishops
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
Howdy! As someone who frequently uses promoters, there is one feature that I keep finding myself longing for. What is that feature? Well, I'm glad you asked! I think it would be a great idea for someone to be able to click on their own promoter and be able to see how much time is left until their promoter expires. I often forget what day I got my promoter, which means that I never know when the seven days are up. This addition would allow players to keep tabs on their promoter expiration, without having to constantly check if their promoter is still there.

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Ooo this is a great idea! I stopped using promoters because they were such a hassle to keep up with but I'd totally start using them again if there was a system like this in place.

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
I totally love this idea! It's so hard to remember exactly when your promoter is going to expire. I really hope this can be implemented

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Wishops,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Molly,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I’ve brought up your idea up with the team and we like it! This is something that can be expected in the near future - sometime after the Revelius update next month. We feel that having a remaining time "counter" is a good idea and would definitely be appreciated by the players. Make sure to keep watch for any future updates regarding the shops/promoters! Again, thank you for the suggestion and we hope that you submit more ideas in the future!

Have a great day,
Garrison

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Helloo everyone!

I am excited to let you know that this suggestion has been officially implemented and is now live! You will be able to see how much time you have left for promoters in the promoter summary.

Thank you once again for suggesting this and have a magical day!