DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Put a Fast Travel section in the Discoveries Journal

Would you like this added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
There's enough fast travel locations for this small update to be worth adding, plus it's very convenient for players to have. It'd work the same as the other discoveries where it won't show up unless you've been to it.

Miss_Strudel

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Miss_Strudel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Vampire Werewolf Lead Game Designer SPEW Lead
Which of the following were you referring to for adding to this possible discovery category? I’m guessing like all?

- Object tps between locations like the London train, Hogsworth boats, etc
- Painting tps around Hogsworth
- Locations of fast travel prefect npcs

Also this will go through poltergeists etc there’s zero decision rn, but I *personally* am not yet seeing any downsides to something this if any of the no votes want to explain a little?

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
first option only (Object tps between locations like the London train, Hogsworth boats, etc )
the other options don't need it imo

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Magma !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that the suggestion has been accepted, as this is something we currently have planned and will be working on it in the future. We believe players will enjoy this and find it very helpful in locating fast travel!

Thank you again and I hope you have a magical day!