DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Q&A

Thukkerlife

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thukkerlife
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
Hello,

I was wondering if it's a good idea to do a Q&A every now and then, to give the community the chance to ask multiple questions about the server and things that are going on. In my opinion this is a good step forward to being more open towards the community. Maybe it's an idea to do it with every major update. It can be done on the forums and let people post their question in a certain thead based on the Q&A. Or do it on the potterworld youtube channel so people could ask their question in the youtube chat (Livestream). I think there is a healthy community who wants to know more about the server or what is going on behind close doors. Ofc the staff team can't talk about everything, but at least give people the chance to ask their question to get a fast responce.

For the people who are reading this and have something to add on, please do so because in my opinion it is important that every player gets a saying in something!

Greeting's
Jerrel_Willows (Thukkerlife)

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
That is a great idea. I will add that we already have droobletalk and even tho those videos arent really answering the questions directly, I do notice that Drooble addresses a lot of the things that players have been asking about, including my own questions/concerns.

Thukkerlife

Magician
Maybe it's fun to add head/lead/senior-staff members to the Q&A. And not all the time the same person but more like a rotation of staff members who want to join.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @Thukkerlife and Ivan, we have brought up your suggestion to the leadership team.

It is important to mention that we have mainly replaced the Q&As with more regular blogs. An example of this can be found here. A big factor in that change is that Q&As take a lot of time and resources to plan and execute. It also has turned out to be incredibly difficult to find a time when everyone who needs to contribute can be there.

That said, after bringing this up, with the above in mind, we still want to have these Q&As in the future when we can. Because of this, I will be marking your suggestion as
accepted. This is open-endedly, so this could take a long while.

Thanks for bringing this up. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Thukkerlife

Magician
Hii @Thukkerlife and Ivan, we have brought up your suggestion to the leadership team.

It is important to mention that we have mainly replaced the Q&As with more regular blogs. An example of this can be found here. A big factor in that change is that Q&As take a lot of time and resources to plan and execute. It also has turned out to be incredibly difficult to find a time when everyone who needs to contribute can be there.

That said, after bringing this up, with the above in mind, we still want to have these Q&As in the future when we can. Because of this, I will be marking your suggestion as accepted. This is open-endedly, so this could take a long while.

Thanks for bringing this up. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)
Hello first of all, thanks for an update on this suggestion. It took a while but better late than never. I can understand the difficulties and I'm already happy to hear that this has been brought up. Maybe it's something for the future or maybe not.

PS. Geen stress

~Jerrel (Thukkerlife)