DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

QB Ingame Leaderboard

mayu lettuce

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: mommymayu
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
what if we just save the old one and make a new version of it when qb 2.0 launches
like make a button on the website saying 'quabbleball 1.0 lb' that leads to the old one
i heard its a rework of the game so they should be somewhat separated

i think ingame lb is cool, esp for the time-limited ones
i dont think the ingame counter when you do /me or sumn should be deleted though

Pankakes

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Pankakes_81
Griffin
If the rules of the game changed, the leaderboard should be reset each time the change took place.

At least that's how it is everywhere else. Penalty for leaving, LB reset after change.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Frebii !!

This suggestion has now been completed. We really liked this idea, and have been working on implementing it. You can now see the current leaderboard on all games in the /games menu. We additionally plan to add leaderboards somewhere in Vertick Alley too!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion, we really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: